Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Monday, February 9, 2015

So Much Good!

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered, the point is to discover them."
 
Alright, first things first, COPY THIS LINK, AND GO WATCH THIS VIDEO.
 
 
Its awesome. Its a movie about the Book of Mormon from all peoples points of view. Religious professors and scholars, to Baptist ministers, and Catholic priests. Its so cool! Share it online and share it with your friends!
 
This week has been awesome. Main highlights, we had zone training and branch conference yesterday. Zone training helped me receive a lot of inspiration and revelation for the area, myself, and my companionship.
 
Thomas came to church again yesterday and loved it. All our stake leaders made the trek up here to come do branch conference and it was so motivating to see so many people at the branch. It brought a spirit that is hard to explain, I hope it helped the members feel excited about the work of the Lord and participating with us. It brought LIFE to the branch.
 
We have been finding people but not those who are really prepared and ready to make a commitment and find the truth. So that's who we are searching for right now, those that are truly prepared and ready to receive the gospel. No lukewarm's, we want hot!
 
Some thoughts this week:
I am reminded over and over of my weaknesses and I repent everyday to be better. I have realized so many prideful things about myself on the mission. I want to be more loving, more patient, more kind.
 
It is weird how when you get to 10+ months that you are SO used to mission life that you start wondering if your doing enough. I don't want to ever be comfortable with where I'm at.  I want to be better, do better, think better, desire more, work harder, testify bolder.. and not get complacent.
 
In Luke, is says,
"And Christ said unto him, NO man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
 
We all need to do some re-evaluating sometimes. We all need to repent, which simply means change. Its so easy to tell other people to do it, but do we do it?
 
I am grateful for a Savior who not only teaches me to be better but he helps me to be better. I love him with all my heart. I am grateful to serve him. I am grateful to be apart of his army in these latter days.
 
May we all participate and "Come Join the Ranks."  I testify that this is Gods work and his hand is in it. He will do it with or without us, but wouldn't you want to be apart of it?  Go share the gospel. Plain and simple.
 
I love you!  Happy Valentine's Day! 
It's MY BIRTHDAY, It's MY BIRTHDAY!  Happy 20th Birthday to ME!!
Xoxo Sister Flink
 
We are moving this Tuesday!  My new address is:
 
405 North Hundley Street
Apt E
Albany, MO  64402

0 comments:

Post a Comment