Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Monday, September 7, 2015

My Family Is Getting The House Ready!! HOME...here I Come!

Some fun pictures to show that my family is working hard to get the house ready!  My mom just wanted  my Dad to re-paint a few room for my homecoming - this was his idea of re-painting a few room.  Stressed my Mom out as they re-did the entire house in 7 days.  My sweet grandma and her friend Betty Allen cleaned up the house, put furniture back and had the house ready when I walked through the door!
MY ROOM!  My room was my get-a-way!  My favorite place!  I WAS excited to get home to it! 
Living Room and Dining Room
Out with the old carpet!  I wrote my Mom a letter while on my mission and told her she needed to get rid of the green carpet!
SO SHE DID!
My Mom and Dad's bedroom!
The Stairs To My Room!
The Family Room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment