Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Monday, April 6, 2015

The Lord Knows Why!

Hello from Fleming Park Missouri!
Sister Hunt rocks!  She is hilarious and so much fun!
Let me just update you on this crazy week we have going on here. I have been transferred from Albany to Fleming Park Missouri, to serve with Sister Hunt as a Sister Training Leader, to serve in the Fleming Park Ward, and to serve in the Young Single Adult Little Blue River Branch.
 
 Yes, I am in a singles ward. Yes, it is just as fun as it sounds. We cover the entire stake with the Singles Branch so we stay busy. When President called me on Tuesday morning to extend the call to be a sister leader I accepted the call with gratitude and excitement for this amazing opportunity the lord has given me. I am just having a ball, the work is what matters the absolute most to me. Hurrah for Israel!Saying good-bye is always hard!  I love Albany, Missouri!
I love you Tori Bourland!  Don't you ever forget that! 
I will be back Tori, I promise!
 
Sister Anderson

The Anderson Boys

Cute Danny Anderson

Keith and Jacqlyn Lurten

Powers Sisters

The Newey Family

The Sperry Family
Sister King!  I will never forgot our laughter as we got stuck in the mud! I love you!
Thomas!
Youth of the Albany Branch spreading #BecauseHeLives
First off, WASNT CONFERENCE AMAZING? Man, it is like a holiday as a missionary. I loved it so much as I'm sure you all did too. So many highlights were my favorite!
  1. "A saint is a sinner who keeps on trying."
  2. "The most important service you will do is the service that is usually only noticed by God."
  3. "Twas I, but tis not I" Through the power of the Atonement we can say "that's who I was, but not who I am anymore" we can be changed and transformed. 
I am so grateful for those opportunities we have to be spiritually fed and reflect often on what the living Prophets and Apostles addressed us on.
Conference Weekend!
When you serve in a singles branch..... you do singles ward things.... Conference Party!
This coming week we have Missionary Leadership Training for Sister Leaders and plenty of things to do. I am loving being here, I was so sad to say goodbye to those special people in Albany, but... Adventures out there! Especially in Fleming Park!
My new address is
 
1714 SW Parkridge
Blue Springs, MO, 64015
 
"Ya know, as missionaries, God let's us get fat, nasty, and frizzy, and that's just okay." Sister Hunt.... this is going to be a great 7 week transfer!
Easter Love from HOME!  Some BUNNY loves me!
Easter Baskets left for us at our door!
I hope you all had an amazing week, keep me updated on your lives! XOXO, Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment