Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Monday, May 5, 2014

Goodbye Sister Moody! Hello Sister Buckhave!

Farr West - A Consecrated and Holy Land
Soul Sister - My other missionary half!  My partner in crime!
Hello family loved ones!

Well, how do I start this email? I would be lying if I didn't tell you that
this week has definitely tested my faith out here. It has been the hardest
week on my mission this far. Sister Moody left and I am basically running
Cameron with a new companion, but I don't know anything about where to go,
how to get there, and obviously she doesn't either. Its the blind leading
the blind and its a really big struggle right now. Sister moody and I were
so close, its been hard. I now realize how lucky I was to have a companion

who was like my best friend - that doesn't happen very often. 
Transfer Monday~ Good-byes are always the toughtest!

Companion #2 - Sister Buckhave from AppleValley, CA
Sweet note from Sister Buckhave!  I am blessed~

Sister Buckhave is great. We have had some great stuff happen these past couple days, we are now without a car so we are walking and biking everywhere. the days get very long and exhausting. Lisa is doing great, she will be baptized on the 24th.  As of now we are just searching for some new investigators.

Heavenly father has given me the strength I have needed. I don't know what I would do without the atonement of Jesus Christ and the knowledge I have that in this life we never have to do it alone. and being a missionary will test you, and push you, but how great is this calling. I know that is true.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. I love you!


Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment