Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"Dont forget to look up."‏

Hey Hey! Another week~
 
Well, the jist of mine and Sister Colledge's week was coughing, sniffels, and lots and lots of mucinex. Apparently their has been a nasty virus going around Kansas. Regardless, we went out and we worked. And we were blessed with some good days!

 Being in this area many times I have had to stop and think, "What does Heavenly Father need me to learn." and although the list is endless, I'm pretty sure it has to do alot with trust, perserverance, and patience!  Trusting in Heavenly Father and trusting in good things to come and trusting that he knows much, MUCH better than I. Last night we had a lesson (sister colledges first lesson ever) and we set Brenda on date for baptism.  Heavenly Father gave us a miracle.

On the Road Again! 
 I know Heavenly Father loves each and every one of us individually and Jesus Christ lives.  This is his church and his gospel. I know that he is preparing the world for his coming that we all may be prepared. I am grateful to be apart of his army~ 87,000 strong!
 
I love you all! I hit my 6 month mark this week so you all go and have a great week!
Look up and enjoy the music!
Love, Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment