Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Heavenly Father Is Aware!

 

That is the lesson this week, Heavenly Father is aware. He is aware of the struggles, he is aware of the heartache, he is aware of the things weighing on your mind, he is aware of your thoughts, he is aware of your intents, he is aware of your needs, wants, and desires, He is aware of YOU!

We went to Liberty Jail this week with a recent convert, Karie. It was awesome, of course. Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, he accomplished what he did by the power and help of God. He could have never done it alone, he was a prophet, seer, and revelator, I know it. And I'll know it forever and leave that testimony with you. Like President Vest says, "We should never be ashamed to bear testimony of the prophet Joseph Smith."

In this picture I want to expound on the times in our life when we feel in bondage, that we are trapped. It is interesting how the Savior promises he will always be there looking through to comfort us. I promise you that is real, he is there and he loves you.

We had interviews this week, a tender mercy from Heavenly Father. I don't have much to update you on, one thing a guy said yesterday when I asked him if he had a family he said, "Oh my goodness. People always remind me, I NEED A WIFE! For heavens sakes, Jesus is coming back!" I shook my head and said with a smile, yes he is sir..

Bummer news: Our only investigator Brenda, who wanted to get baptized, is moving to Delaware next week. so we are pretty much back to square one.

Brenda's Son Jenai!
Sister Hansen from AZ
Sister Ray, Sister Colledge and I


My Zone




To all My Cameron Friends!  HELLO and I miss you!  May the Lord bless you until we meet again!

Hope you all enjoy your week!   Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment