Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Monday, October 6, 2014

He Will Make Of Us More Than We Will Ever Make Of Ourselves.‏

Well, General Conference was awesome right?! I hope you all take and apply what you learned!  But most importantly, GO SHARE THE GOSPEL!
 
My dear companion decided she is going home this week.  So I am going to be getting "emergency transferred" to the Liberty Jail in Missouri for a week and a half.   Then I will be back in Indian Creek with a new companion. I am hopeful for things ahead, but sad for what is currently happening. The great thing about the gospel is that Heavenly Father knows best.  My life will forever be changed because of Sister Colledge.  We bonded in a way that will remain with me forever! 
We will meet again in Clearfield Utah!  Good Luck in everything you do Sister Colledge! I love you!
SO, we got a special preview of "Meet the Mormons" and it was AWESOME. The theaters are basing the opening night toward how long it will stay in theaters and if it will be spread to more and if the church will be able to make more movies. So, ALL of you, October 10th, Go watch it with your friends and family and invite less actives and non members, its a great opportunity! We also had an awesome Zone Training and alot of changes were made in this mission to help hasten the work. We will be getting Ipads by December and trained to use them by Jan.
 
The Lord is "hastening his work in this time."  I am in a hurry today but I will have more to update and say next week!
 
I love you all.
 
Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment