Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

"Happy Transfer - I mean Thanksgiving Day!"

Good-bye Sister Bott!

Nikki, most likely, is aware that her ward members in the Indian Creek Ward have emailed me and let me know that Sister Nikki is being transferred to Albany MO on Thanksgiving Day at 8:00 am!  I miss her spunky personality and her laughter!  She has learned so much about herself, so much about patience, unconditional love, relying on the Savior, and the atonement!  She will miss Sister Bott and her area so much!  She loves the ward members and they will forever be in her heart!  On to the next adventure Sister Flink!  You got this!  Happy Transfer-Thanksgiving Day! 
 
Sweet Texts to Me (Nikki's Mom)~ 
 
"I just got a text from your daughter.  She is getting transferred to Albany, Missouri, which is a surprise to us all!  We all thought she'd stick around for at least one more transfer!  We have LOVED having her here and will really miss her!"
 
"Hey, FYI, She is getting transferred!  We will surely miss her!  She is an amazing woman!  They will have Thanksgiving Dinner--they made transfers an hour earlier so missionaries can make it over the river and through the woods!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment