Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 2 in Albany Mizzou!

A country hello to all those I love!
I hope you've had a great week. I know I have. I am loving Albany and all the little surrounding towns we cover. Yesterday we drove up to one of the closest town to us, its called Allendale and their was a whopping 43 people there, we tracted the whole thing out in an hour. That gives you a good idea of a lot of things we deal with. So we have to get creative!
We had Interviews with President and Sister Vest this week and it went great. President reaffirmed me that I truly needed to be here. And I asked "President, what do I need to do to be better?" and he said, "Oh Sister Flink, just keep being you. Albany needs nothing but spunk and motivation and A little bit of sass." He didn't satisfy my question but I thought it was funny. I'm not any of those things am I? Especially not sassy!
 
We have 2 investigators on date and they are progressing well. The branch is getting better and better. 
 
Sister Allred and I are doing great. She's awesome. Wish I had more to share with you this week!
Did I fall asleep during morning prayer??
Oh yeah, I HIT MY 9 MONTHS THIS WEEK. Yes, I am 9 months along. If you don't read this email you're gonna think my pictures are a little weird. 
 
The church is true my friends, Christ lives, and this is the time we get to celebrate his birth. Without him, we would have no atonement to redeem us, their would be no eternal families, we would have no light, no hope, no repentance or opportunity to become better, we would have no advocate with the father. We would be nothing. Remember the true meaning of Christmas, and remember your savior Jesus Christ who is "the way, truth, and light." He is the only way.
 
I love you all.
 
Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment