Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In the Missouri Independence Mission, we Find, Teach, Baptize, Confirm, Retain, and Reactivate!.‏

Happy Monday Ya'll!
 

Sunny days require glasses! 
This week has been a good one. It has been nice and sunny here in Cameron!   We have been doing our morning studies out in the sun and putting some oil on our legs to get a nice tan.  I may be a missionary,  but I am still a girl!   Sister Moody is my soul sister, don't know what I'm gonna do when transfers come around. More than likely she will be going back to a Visitor's Center and I'll get a new companion here in Cameron.
 
I hope you all had a beautiful Easter Sunday! It was full of the spirit, It's sad that it took me being a missionary to realize the reality of my saviors life, his suffering, and most importantly, his resurrection. And because of that, we will ALL live again, how beautiful is that concept? We owe everything to have to our Savior, Jesus Christ.
It's a beautiful Easter Sunday here in Cameron, MO
Lisa is progressing very well - still wants to be baptized and we are working very closely in contact to get her out of her abusive house and on her own. She is getting stronger everyday.
 
We found a new investigator! KELLIE! We street contacted into her and her heart was so prepared, we simply asked if we could share with her a message about Christ and she said "YES! Come over tomorrow!" we taught her, COMITTED her to baptism, and now she wants us over there 3 times a week to learn. Perfect.

One of the elders ran away..... seriously. He disappeared. We went on a wild Elder Chase and he's home now. Its sad. haha!
 
Anyways - 1 more ready to be baptized and a million more to go! love you all! Have a wonderful week! I love you all, press forward with faith, the church is so incredibly true. We have all the pieces to the puzzle- may we always share that with others.

I love you.
Love, Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment