Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Family Whom I love!

April 1, 2014
"Pray like everything depended upon God - work like everything depended on you."
This week has been a good one.  We have kept busy and on our feet!  We are tired, but we are blessed. Actually ~ there is a cute little new boutique in town and we did a little shoppy shopping today...so great!  I felt like I was a normal human again.  We have seen a lot of disappointing things this week, but also with failure endured well comes miracles and we met Mandy and she is now a new investigator!

That's awesome Jerrod moved out.  I know it is something he wanted so good for him.  Be good Jare Bear!

Mom~ I am grateful that when I was a stinker all you did was take my phone.  One of the members was talking to us and telling us how her daughter is like super rebellious and sneaks around with a certain boy the parents hate and the other day she caught her with him and so when the girl got home her Mom just walked right up to her and cut off her hair!  Right up to her neck.  Just sliced it off!  I about died...the Mom didn't even care.  She's a hard women!  Mom, I Love YOU!!
Before I leave my mission I have to find at least one person who knew Dad.  Dad, send me your areas and some names that would be really cool!

We are working on Travis!  He promised he would come to church but he bailed, darn Travis!  He's playing hard to baptize and thinks it's funny.  But he loves us.  He looks at this entire things as his "experiment"  We love talking to Travis because we can be bold with him and he listens and smiles.  Last time we were teaching about faith and he tried to counter act me by a philosopher comment and interrupted my scripture.  I put my finger up and said, "Hey, let me finish," and he giggled and said, "Continue Sister Flink" and then took a puff of his cigarette.

Things are good!  Weeks feel like days, days feel like weeks!  Onward Christian Soldiers!  Stay happy!  I'll see you soon!


I love you all~ Always,
Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment