Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Aint In Cameron Anymore..‏..Meet Sister Colledge

Hey loved ones!
So first update, I got transferred out of my Cameron home. I am in Lenexa, Kansas.
Good-bye Sister Buckhave!  I am going to miss you!
I am follow up training a new missionary, Sister College. She is actually from Clearfield. She is 23 and she's a great missionary.

Meet Sister College from Clearfield Utah! Companion #3 
This week has not been the easiest, adjusting to a new area that is SO different. My area is extremely wealthy, I mean extremely. We are talking million dollar homes. I was over whelemed when I got here and I realized how slow the work is.  Frankly, I didn't even want to be here. When I realized how selfish and un-Christ like that thought was, I repented and got to work.  Not much luck but we will keep pressing forward. I have no investigators to talk about, but I will soon! With your prayers and hard work on my part. The ward is great out here, not great on their missionary efforts but great people.  We will get going on that as well. It is hard training a new missionary how to be an effective teacher when.. you don't have appointments or people to teach. But you do everything you can. I know the Lord is aware of me and this situation, and as I work hard and turn it over to him, he will take care of it. Like he said to Enoch, "All flesh is in my hands." So trusting him, means trusting in his timing. We may be here to see lots of success like in Cameron, or we may just be here to plant seeds, or we may never know. All we can do is be about the Lord's work and take it day by day. Thank you for all your prayers and support!

Please write me at my new address
11839 Perry St
Apt 1105
Overland Park, KS 66210
I love you and my prayers are always with you. May the atonement of Christ always be there to lift you up, because I promise, it will.   We will always find strength beyond our own. I don't know how the atonement of Jesus Christ works, but I know it does. May we always rely on him in the worst of times and the best. He loves us more than we can comprehend.  As do I!
Love, Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment