Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Monday, June 2, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hello friends and family!
 
I hope everyone had a great Sabbath day yesterday! We did a mission wide fast to more fully understand the purpose of the sacrament in our lives. I have never understood the importance of church attendance in our lives more than I have on my mission. Church is SO SO important for us to be close to Heavenly Father, to feel the spirit, to partake of the sacrament, to lift and help others, and to grow.
 
We've been busy this week!   We had presidents interviews which went really well! Transfers are coming up soon, on the 10th. I've been in Cameron 3 transfers if I stay so... should I stay or should I go? Only the Lord knows!
 
Cheryl's baptism is this Saturday! YEAH! Super stoked man. And Lisa's should be on the 14th, we also plan on inviting Jennifer to be baptized tonight in our lesson. This coming week we have a lot of solid appointments and we are excited, we've found some great people. Correction: the Lord has LED us to some great people. When we put our faith in him, he tends to do that. Even in the scourging heat, humidity, and bike riding up hills in skirts, he takes care of me. I don't even care about all those people who laugh! (okay, I kinda do...)
 
Well - looking forward to another week. I hit my 3 month mark on the 5th, that's CRAZY. I love you all. This church is true, it is the most important thing we could ever do in our lives. It is the message to world of truth, happiness, and salvation. Embrace it, treasure it. It is priceless to partake of its sweetness.
Me and Jenny Monzano!  She reminds me of a Disney Princess!

Me and Tina!  We have worked with Tina for a while, she has two grandkids living with her and she always kisses us on the forhead when she sees us!  We are gonna get her baptized!!
 
I love you all. Stay happy!
 
Sister Flink

0 comments:

Post a Comment