Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Amazing Companions

Let me introduce you to my Companions,  Sister Mancell and Sister Sare.  Sister Mancell is from Utah!  South Weber to be exact!  She was a NorthRidge Knight and I was a Clearfield Falcon!  We had the same mutual friends, but never really had the chance to get to know each other until a few months before we entered the MTC.  What a blessing it is to serve as her companion and feel like 'home" is with me everyday.  We laugh and share stories about the friends we both know! 

My other Companion is Sister Sare!  She is from California and I love her!  We all three get along perfectly!  We laugh together, cry together, pray together!  I could not  have prayed for better companions.  I love them both!


0 comments:

Post a Comment