Why am I serving the Lord?

Why am I serving the Lord?

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Life for the next 18 months as Sister Jacqueline Nicole Flink

March 5, 2014
The MTC is a whole new experience.  My family dropped me off on Wednesday at 12:45.   It was hard saying good-bye them, but I was ready to serve the Lord.  The MTC is so exhausting, draining, and overwhelming, but it is AWESOME, seriously!  I love you guys so much, but you know, I don't get homesick very often.  I am doing so good!  I  definitely feel all the prayers I want you to know that Heavenly Father is taking care of me here.  I feel so blessed because I see all these missionaries struggling and I am so happy, calm, and busy fulfilling my purpose here as a missionary once again.  I love every single one your letters.  I love you all so much.  I am a missionary so I am blessed.  And so are you.  Many times I have had the answer from my Heavenly Father "your family is in my hands"  so I love you and pray for you!  See you in 18! 
This is my Family! 
Left to right -Back: Kailee & PJ Peterson, Steve (Dad), Jill (Mom) ME!, Bottom: Jerrod, McKenna & Mitch Tulane

0 comments:

Post a Comment